Tuna Medallions, Jicama Carrot Slaw
- 36 Wasabi Sesame Spoons
- 2 lb Sushi grade Tuna
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Oil
- Sea Salt
- 2 Tablespoon Each, White & Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 small Jicama, peeled and small diced
- 1 medium Carrot, peeled and small diced
- 10 sprigs Cilantro, chopped
- Lemon Oil, Salt, and Pepper
- Cut Tuna down into long rectangles 1 inch in diameter. Coat with Lemon Oil and season with Sea Salt. Mix Sesame Seeds in a small bowl and toss tuna in a bowl making sure to completely cover in sesame. Heat a saute pan over medium-high heat with grapeseed oil. Sear all sides of Tuna just until Sesame turns golden brown. Let cool and slice into thin medallions.
- Combine Jicama, Carrot, Cilantro and season with Oil, Salt, and Pepper.
- Place a small amount of slaw in spoon bowl and top with Tuna Medallions. Garnish with a small amount of Lemon Oil.
- Serving Size: 36