Seared Scallops over Corn Relish
- 36 Corn Lime Spoons
- 36 Bay Scallops, mussels removed
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted Butter
- 2 ears fresh Corn, Kernels removed
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, small dice
- 1 Bunch Cilantro, chopped
- Kosher Salt and freshly ground Pepper
- Heat 2 Tablespoon Canola oil in a small saute pan over medium heat. Sear scallops on both sides until golden brown. Season with Sea Salt and finish with unsalted butter.
- In same pan over medium heat saute Corn and Bell Pepper with more butter for 5 minutes. Season with Salt, Pepper, and Cilantro.
- Fill Corn Lime Spoon bowl with Corn Relish and top with scallops.
- Serving Size: 36