- 36 Cranberry Spoons
- 1 Moulard Duck Breast
- Henry & David Cherry & Ancho Chili Chutney (Amazon.com)
- Micro Arugula (Fresh Origins)
- Using a sharp knife cut grooves in the duck skin forming a diagonally, forming a diamond pattern.
- Place in a saute pan on very low heat and let the fat render until it forms a golden brown crust.
- Finish Duck in oven at 350 degrees until internal temperature reaches 125 degrees.
- Rest Duck for 7 minutes.
- Cut Duck breast in half long ways and make thin slices (1 per spoon)
- Lay slice of Duck in Cranberry spoons.
- Top Duck with a small dollop of chutney
- Garnish with a sprig of Micro Arugula